Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rainy Days

I had my first at home physical therapy session at home this morning.  It went well.  She was able to show us some easier ways of getting me up and down that is easier on all of us.  Then she surprisingly told me that she thinks I'm trying to do too much to soon.  I need to focus on not putting ANY weight on my left leg and strengthening my right leg.  If I can get everything else in my body stronger it will only help my recovery after my next surgery.  So I'm trying to remember I had surgery less than a week ago and I need to take it easier (which I thought I was).  I got to spend time with my sister and niece yesterday.  My niece is so cute I just want to gobble her up!  Then had dinner delivered by my mom's boyfriend and we ate together and talked.  It was an overall good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment