Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Therapy

Today was my first therapy appointment.  It went well.  We started with passive therapy meaning I didn't actually move my arm myself but the therapist moved it for me.  It moved really well and she was able to stretch my muscles.  The only thing that hurt was the pulling on the stitches.  Things went so well that she had me move it a little on my own.  Obviously the muscle was extremely weak but it was a good start.  She also decided to move up my appointment for getting my stitches out.  I'm now getting my stitches out on Monday.  It's really going to help my therapy.  I think I'll be able to move my arm a little better without fear of the stitches hurting.  Next week I'll start exercising my arm myself and working on building my muscle.  I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment