Monday, January 28, 2013

One week ago today

I cannot believe it's been a week!  I'm happy to say that my pain is SOOOO much better.  Yesterday I only took 2 pain pills which is alot less than I've been taking.  I start therapy tomorrow.  I'm excited to get this arm moving!  I may have to bump up the pain meds on therapy days but that's the usual.  Want to hear something so stupid?  I finally got approval for my short term disability for work while I'm recovering.  Unfortunately they only approved me for 2 weeks!  Can you believe that?  2 weeks to fully recover from a partial shoulder replacement is not enough time.  I just don't understand how they came up with that.  I'll get paid through Feb. 4th.  If I need more time I have to submit another disability form which costs me $15 to have the doc fill out.  If not I guess I'll be expected back at work.  I don't even get my stitches out until Feb. 7th! 

We had movie night with my brothers, Mariah, and Alyssa.  We watched The Possession.  It was creepy which I loved!  My mom and I ran around earlier that day.  We went to Target and walked around for awhile.  It felt good to get out.  We also stopped by my house to see my baby.  I miss Max so much!  I'm used to having him follow me around the house and cuddle me on the bed.  He also keeps me busy by annoying me.  He wants to go outside then a few minutes later he wants right back in then a few minutes later wants back out.  Ok maybe I don't miss the annoying part ;)  He was excited to see me and when we left I could hear him yelp a couple of times.  Poor baby.

I'll let you all know how therapy goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment