Thursday, February 28, 2013

Home stretch

This week in therapy we started strengthening my shoulder muscles and doing some major stretching.  I've actually been working up a sweat!  We've started out using yellow resistance bands for strengthening.  Also, I've started using some kind of a machine that I can only describe as an exercise bike for the arms.  I can already tell a difference just from this week!  I'm able to lift my arm enough to touch my face now.  Last week I couldn't do it very easily.  I've been doing really well at keeping up with my therapy at home.  In fact, I think I may be going above and beyond what I should be doing.  I'm so anxious to get back to my life!  Work, driving, leaving the house whenever I feel like it and being back with my baby, Max. 


To help pass the time I've been reading the Walking Dead Compendium One which I think is books 1-48.  I finished it the other night and have already started on Compendium Two which is books 49-96.  I've also been watching a lot of TV, playing a lot of facebook games, and lots of exercising.  I'm starting to get bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment